We explain the entire process from start to finish so you know exactly what you need to do to prepare and what is expected of you.
The Kelsos team are experts in achieving justice for survivors of child sexual abuse. Our experience at the Royal Commission can help you fight for an apology, compensation and justice.
We walk you through the answers to the most common questions that survivors have before deciding to give evidence, including:
- The key reasons why you should decide to give evidence
- What stories the Royal Commission is looking for
- The impact of secrecy agreements on giving evidence
- What it’s like to share your story with the Commissioners
- Financial costs, benefits, fees and compensation
- How to begin your journey and who you need to contact
- The support available to you
- How people feel after the experience of sharing their story
“All children deserve a safe and happy childhood.”
– Terms of Reference, Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse