The entire compensation process is broken down to make it simple to understand and easy to navigate.
Kelso Lawyers are dedicated to achieving justice for the survivors of abuse, and we want to empower people to come forward and share their story with us, so that we can help you get what you deserve. The key elements of the guide include:
- Why should survivors seek compensation?
- What’s involved in making a compensation claim
- Providing a statement in a compensation claim
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- Payments and costs involved with a compensation case
- What happens after a claim has been made
- Frequently asked questions about compensation claims and a glossary of terms